Policies & Procedure
- QUICK GUIDE TO WELLPARK FORMS
- Alternative Study Contract
- Application for Assessment RESIT Resubmission Form
- Application for Deferral Form
- Application for Extension Form
- Application for Offsite Invigilation Form
- Application for Recognition of Prior Learning (Form 1)
- Application for Recognition of Prior Learning (Form 2)
- Application to Change Enrolment Or Programme Status (Option A)
- Application to Change Enrolment or Programme Status (Option B)
- Application to Change Enrolment On Programme Status (Option C)
- Application to Make-up Missed Session(s)
- Assessment Appeal Form
- Assessment Cover Sheet
- Formal Complaint Form
- Graduation - only available through reception as dates change
- Learning Activity Recording Request and Permission Form
- Learning Contract Form
- Student Enquiry Form
- Withdrawal Form
- Request for Official Academic Records Form
- AGREEMENT FOR VIEWING TEST or EXAM
Resources and tools to support and assist you in your health care career and personal development.
2021 Term Dates
- Term 1 - 15 Feb - 16 April
- Term 2 - 03 May to 25 June 2021; this is for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd years
- Term 3: 19 July – 17 September
- Term 4: 04 October – 26 November (1st & 2nd years)
- Term 4: 04 October – 3 December (3rd years)
Who to see?
Have a question, or just not sure who you should to talk to about something. Find out who to see.
Your qualification is not automatically awarded on successful completion of your programme of study - all students are to complete a Graduation Application Form. Please ask reception for a copy of this form.
Please note that from 2012, all students will be required to hold a current NZQA accredited First Aid Certificate prior to undertaking the clinical portion of their program. The First Aid Certificate should be completed with an NZQA registered provider and should cover the NZQA Unit Standards 26551 and 26552 (or the old NZQA Unit Standards of 6400, 6401 and 6402).