The tertiary bulletin is our central channel for communicating key COVID-19 information to tertiary education providers and students.
Policies & Procedure
- QUICK GUIDE TO WELLPARK FORMS
- Alternative Study Contract
- Application for Assessment RESIT Resubmission Form
- Application for Deferral Form
- Application for Extension Form
- Application for Offsite Invigilation Form
- Application for Recognition of Prior Learning Form
- Application to Change Enrolment Or Programme Status (Option A)
- Application to Change Enrolment or Programme Status (Option B)
- Application to Change Enrolment On Programme Status (Option C)
- Temporary Off campus Study Status Emergency Application
- Application to Make-up Missed Session(s)
- Assessment Appeal Form
- Assessment Cover Sheet
- Formal Complaint Form
- Graduation - only available through reception as dates change
- Learning Activity Recording Request and Permission Form
- Learning Contract Form
- Student Enquiry Form
- Withdrawal Form
- AGREEMENT FOR VIEWING TEST or EXAM
Resources and tools to support and assist you in your health care career and personal development.
2022 Term Dates
- Term 1 - 21 Feb - 22 April
- Term 2 - 09 May to 01 July 2022
- Term 3: 25 July – 23 September
- Term 4: 10 October – 02 December(1st & 2nd years)
- Term 4: 10 October – 09 December( 3rd years)
- Term 1: Monday 28 February to Friday 29 April 2022
- Term 1/2 Break: Saturday 30 April to Sunday 15 May 2022
- Term 2: Monday 16 May to Friday 8 July 2022
- Semester Break: Saturday 9 July to Sunday 31 July 2022
Semester Two 2022
- Term 3: Monday 1 August to Friday 30 September 2022
- Term 3/4 Break: Saturday 1 October to Sunday 16 October 2022
- Term 4: Monday 17 October to Friday 9 December 2022
Who to see?
Have a question, or just not sure who you should to talk to about something. Find out who to see.
Your qualification is not automatically awarded on successful completion of your programme of study - all students are to complete a Graduation Application Form. Please ask reception for a copy of this form.
Please note that from 2012, all students will be required to hold a current NZQA accredited First Aid Certificate prior to undertaking the clinical portion of their program. The First Aid Certificate should be completed with an NZQA registered provider and should cover the NZQA Unit Standards 26551 and 26552 (or the old NZQA Unit Standards of 6400, 6401 and 6402).