WELLPARK ONLINE LEARNING
Learning to suit you
Online Learning at Wellpark College offers a combination of Live Online and Face 2 Face study.
Anyone with Internet access can now study off-campus live online and attend scheduled block course on campus.
In 2020 you will be able to study
- Years 1 & 2 of the 3 year Bachelor of Naturopathic and Herbal Medicine - Distance Learning (Live classroom streaming and attending block courses on campus)
- Diploma in Wellness and Relaxation Massage - Blended Learning, a mix of online and face to face study.
**If you study for your Bachelor of Naturopathic and Herbal Medicine you will need to complete your final year on campus to gain the practical clinical experience you need to be a confident, safe practitioner.
- You can learn from your own home – you can either participate in a live virtual classroom session or attend the class in person.
- Your practical learning sessions will be run at the college in Albany during 1-2 week block courses throughout the year.
- You can live outside of Auckland and travel up/down for the block courses – we can advise you on accommodation options in the area
- You will still receive the world-famous Wellpark Learning Experience – we will be in touch with you on a regular basis and we are always here to help you. You will see your tutors live in the classroom and participate in frequent lively discussions and Q&A forums with your tutor(s) and other classmates, making lifelong connections with like-minded individuals throughout your time on the Programme
- Achievement Information: Wellpark College has an 80% attendance requirement for all classes and 100% attendance requirement for some practical components (you will find this information on your Course Outline Document and details in the Student Handbook). Students must pass ALL of the assessments for all courses within any given programme. All of the courses for each year of a programme must be completed before a student can enrol into and participate in courses in subsequent years.
Click to book a casual Skype chat with our Admissions team and find out if Online Learning is right for you, email@example.com
Read through some of the more frequently asked questions below.